Government College for Men, Kadapa was established in 1948 is one of the oldest and the most prestigious institution in Rayalaseema area of Southern Andhra Pradesh. The college is popularly known to the people of Kadapa district as Government Arts College and it was renamed later as Govt. College
for Men. As the college is about to complete 60 years of its yeoman service to the noble course of education, it is appropriate to look back at its beginning and growth and its contribution to the people of Kadapa district in particular and to the country in general over the period of 6 decades.
The district of Kadapa had been without a college for many years. The then government of the composite Madras state announced that it was its policy to start one college in every district headquarters. The citizens of Kadapa promptly co-operated with the Government in making it possible to start the college in 1948 in the locally available District Board Buildings or Zillaparishad Buildings.
A college committee was formed with late Sri. N. Ranga Reddy, a leading advocate of Kadapa town, as President , Sri. JagirdarRamachandraRao., B.A., B.L., as Secretary and Sri. T.M. Seshadri., B.A., B.L., as the Treasurer to raise funds for the construction of the college Hostel Building. Sri. Mohammed Ismail Sahib, District Educational Officer at the time, Sri. R.S. Malayappan, B.A., the then District Collector and late Sri. B. MadhavaRaoNaidu, Played an active and vital part in making the District Board building available to the college committee for housinng the proposed college and finding a suitable site of nearly 50 acres near the Railway station for the construction of permanent building for the college.
Principal - Sri. DR.N.Subbanarasaiah
MISSION :- To design curriculum based on the needs of the society, students and enhance academic flexibility through horizontal and vertical expansion of academic programmes.
• To adopt student-centric and ICT enabled teaching-learning & evaluation methods
• To instill research spirit by involving the students in project work and give community orientation through extension activities.
• To provide conducive teaching-learning ambience with the continuous enrichment of infrastructure and learning resources
• To enrich students with knowledge, skills & values and promote their healthy progression through innovative curricular activities and improvised student support services respectively.
• To mould the students into personally mature, professionally equipped, service oriented to become assets to the community and nation.
• To adopt e-governance in administration and educational technology in academic transactions.
• To sustain quality through internal monitoring system and enhance the quality by adopting inclusive practices and internalizing/institutionalizing the innovations and best practices.
• To create congenial atmosphere for value based education for empowering every student to enter larger society to take
Multimedia Web Designing and Development Mobile App Game Art and Design Graphic Designing Game Design and Development Animation
|Fashion & Design
Textile & Apparel Design Leather & Footwear Design Jewellery & Accessory Design Interaction Design Industrial / Automotive / Product Design Interior Design Fashion Merchandising Fashion Communication and Design Fashion and Textile Design Fashion Design
|Film & Television
Sound Engineering Photography Media Management Mass Communication Journalism Film Making & Direction EventManagement Editing Anchoring & Jockeying Acting / Modeling Advertising & PR
Travel and Ticketing Tourism Hospitality and Tourism Management Hotel Management Food Production / Catering Management Event Management Air Hostess Aviation Airport Operations
Textile Engineering Mechanical Engineering Marine Engineering M.E. Marine Engineering M.E / M. Tech Industrial Engineering General Engineering Electronics and Communication Engineering Electrical and Electronics Engineering Distance B. Tech Distance M.Sc. Distance B.Sc. Distance Diploma Diploma Courses Computer Science Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering B.E. Marine Engineering B.E. / B .Tech Biotech Engineering
Distance / Correspondence MBA Part Time MBA Online MBA Executive MBA International Business Integrated ( BBA + MBA ) Integrated ( B.Tech + MBA ) Retail Management Finance / Investment / Banking Management Logistic / Operation Supply Chain Management Bio Technology / Medical MBA Health Care / Hospital Management Infrastructure / Real Estate Management Information Technology (IT) Oil / Gas / Energy Management Brand / Advertising Management Sales / Marketing Management Human Resource / Personal Management Agri Business / Rural Management MBA / PGDM
Kurukshetra HaryanaView Details
Agartala TripuraView Details
Chandigarh PunjabView Details
Chennai Tamil NaduView Details
Bengaluru KarnatakaView Details
Chennai Tamil NaduView Details
Madagadipet PuducherryView Details
Aligarh Uttar PradeshView Details